SOLD - Superb 3.9 V8 Seight widebody for sale

Lorin

Regretful sale of my superb Westfield due to having bought a TVR project car. I am only the second owner having bought the car from Toybox in March this year. Current mileage is 9700 miles.

The car was built by the previous owner of 22 years, a professional engineer and benefits from both amazing attention to detail and some brilliant custom modifications. It remains in superb overall condition.

Specification:

• Chrome yellow Seight widebody with extra wide rear arches, carbon stripe and carbon arch protectors
  • Leather high-back adjustable seats with 4-point harnesses
  • Momo suede steering wheel
  • Heater
  • Roll bar
  • Full wet weather gear - doors and roof
  • Waterproof car cover
  • Lockable lid boot box
  • LED running lights
  • Carbon effect rear lights modified to fit flush to the arches
  • 15" 8J Team Dynamics Pro Race alloys with as new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres - 205/50/15 front and 225/50/15 rear
  • Spare wheel and carrier (wheel not currently fitted)
  • New discs and pads all round in March this year
  • Long range fuel tank
  • Ride height adjustable suspension set up for comfort on the road
  • Ducted nose and V8 bonnet
  • T5 5-speed gearbox
  • LSD
  • 4-branch polished stainless steel side exit exhausts with Toybox heat shields 
  • Wrapped stainless headers with increased ports
  • TVR 3.9 high spec V8 built to order by NCK (now Powers Performance) - power unknown but original owners notes state 240bhp
  • NCK cams and pistons
  • 4-barrel Holley Carb with custom linkage to improve drivability
  • Rev limiter and shift light
  • Megnecor leads

The car comes with all the original build documents including detailed drawings and notes by the previous owner, construction manual, Holley Carb manual, original Westfield brochure and all old MOTs. It has also just had a full service with V8F filter and Millers Cor 20w50 oil.

I will be very sad to see this car go. It is a truly superb example of a V8 Westfield. Viewing is highly recommended. Car is located in Bournemouth. Tel: 07775 891 676

£13,500

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3096.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

I saw this at Toybox whilst it was work in progress with them and I would have bought it if Andrew had have come back to me - it was / is a lovely car so someone is going to end up with a bundle of fun on their drive

Lovely looking Westie, I've got an inch for a V8 :yes:

Anyone want my Megablade???

15 hours ago, andy665 said:

I saw this at Toybox whilst it was work in progress with them and I would have bought it if Andrew had have come back to me - it was / is a lovely car so someone is going to end up with a bundle of fun on their drive

Sorry I nabbed it first. I'd been in touch with Andrew since last December looking for something special, so when he mentioned this one was coming in I effectively agreed to buy it unseen. I think he had quite a bit of interest in this. I keep doing the maths to see if I can keep it but the numbers don't change! 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.