Seiw Sport Carbon 2.0 Zetec Blacktop. - Sold.

Christiano

WESTFIELD SeiW WIDEBODY 2.0 Litre FORD ZETEC - Factory Built in year 2000.

Due to a change in circumstance I am offering for sale this amazing machine.

(Upgraded from original 1.8 Lt Zetec to new 2.0 Lt Zetec in 2011 – all properly documented.)

Original private registration number plate  W7 WSC (Westfield Sports Cars) included.

Currently fitted with aero-screen, but could easily be converted back to windscreen/hood.

Spectacular looking car in it’s original Westfield Chrome Yellow with removable carbon stripes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Specification includes:
Westfield SeiW Factory Built and registered in 2000 and on it’s original private plate W7 WSC.

Current car mileage 30,200 & MOT tested until April 2018. Engine mileage approximately 11,000.

Wide Body in original Chrome Yellow gel coat with removable Carbon Effect stripes & graphics.

Fitted Westfield locking “V8” vented bonnet with added safety spring clips.

Fitted Carbon Effect front side winglets on nose cone. 4” Headlights & Carbon Effect front indicators.

Carbon Effect front cycle-type mudguards and rear arch stone guards. Carbon Effect aero-screen, cockpit side rail caps & side mirrors.

Carbon Effect rear light clusters, reverse light & rear fog light. Fitted LED stop/tail light bulbs & number plate lights.

Carbon Effect boot aperture cover panel. RAC style roll-over bar with fitted high-level LED brake light.

Original Westfield seats & Willans full harness seat belts. Original Westfield dash with added super bright LED indicator reminder lights.

New Moto-Lita “Race Car” 12” leather rim steering wheel with polished spokes. New Ripspeed polished alloy gear knob.

Ford 2.0 Litre Zetec engine new & fitted in 2010 as an upgrade from the original 1.8 Litre.

Raceline alloy wet sump, sump breather oil catch tank, Jenvey throttle bodies & Pipercross air filter.

Nose mounted battery with external connector for included “C TEK” battery conditioner.

Original Westfield stainless 4-branch exhaust manifold. Westfield  MOT safe silencer with internal catalytic converter & pierced alloy heat shield.

Omex 600 ECU installed new & set up in 2011 by Northampton Motorsport. Graph & Readouts showing 167bhp on Northampton Motorsport’s rolling road.

Great, sporty (legal) noises from both inlet & exhaust!

Gearbox is a 5-speed Ford Type 9. Independent rear suspension with Ford Sierra Differential.

Drilled & grooved brake discs with yellow callipers & recent Mintex M1144 “Roadsport” pads all round. Stainless braided brake hoses all round.

Recently rebuilt suspension all round, with Gaz adjustable shocks & all new ball joints & bushes.

15 inch Westfield alloys with very good 195/50 Toyo Proxos R888 tyres.

Can of tyre sealant/inflator as spare wheel is not fitted – parts included to replace if required.

Lots of documentation, including original correspondence & purchase receipts for the car & registration number, all MOT’s, engine certificates of newness and receipts for pretty much all of the work done, or parts fitted to the car since it was new.

Original windscreen, wiper motor, mirrors, spare wheel, spare wheel rack, boot insert & steering wheel included, along with a few other random spares.

MOT tested until April 19th 2018.

Asking price £9850 but would welcome serious offers.

Price reflects a factory built car, in great condition and history with Westfield Sports Cars "WSC" plate included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

20170609_105945.jpg

20170611_182243.jpg

20170609_110524.jpg

20170609_110538.jpg

large.58ed268358df2_WestfieldAdvert03.JPG.9d2bf606433cb303ab1da1ea250300cb.JPG

large.58ed26887501e_WestfieldAdvert08.JPG.e202b3d88efcae7818f3f580346637bb.JPG

s-l400 (4).jpg

s-l400 (9).jpg

s-l400 (8).jpg

s-l400 (7).jpg

s-l400 (6).jpg

s-l400 (5).jpg

s-l400 (3).jpg

s-l400 (2).jpg

i mate its john who you got the car from 

is there a problem 

you don't seem to have hade it that long thanks john

Nice motor...good spec and won't sit around for long...

• Like 2

The pictures don't do this car justice.

Its a lovely car is this one.

1 hour ago, 4 WAK said:

i mate its john who you got the car from 

is there a problem 

you don't seem to have hade it that long thanks john

Hi John,

Are you sure this is the same car - I bought the car from a member on here called Rodger from Scarborough?

But No there is no problem with the car, it's brilliant and I love every second of being behind the wheel, it's due to a change in circumstance that I have decided to sell.

Best Regards,

Christian.

3 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

The pictures don't do this car justice.

Its a lovely car is this one.

Thanks Geoffrey :yes:

Hi Chritiano -

Assuming it's still available

Which version of the engine is it  pls Silver top or Black top ?

and is the wiring loom in place for the Screen /washers etc   - ideally looking for a Westy with fitted screen.

See its set up for hood etc you didn't mention it   - do you have a Tonneau cover for it ? 

and finally how close to Durham are you ? - i'm in Darlington

On 18/06/2017 at 16:09, Moansalot said:

Hi Chritiano -

Assuming it's still available

Which version of the engine is it  pls Silver top or Black top ?

and is the wiring loom in place for the Screen /washers etc   - ideally looking for a Westy with fitted screen.

See its set up for hood etc you didn't mention it   - do you have a Tonneau cover for it ? 

and finally how close to Durham are you ? - i'm in Darlington

Hi Mate,

Yes, it is still for sale at the moment.

It's a Blacktop which has covered 11k from fitting back in 2011 (when the throttle Boddies and Omex were installed at Northampton Motorsport).

The loom is installed and the car will come with everything to convert back to a screen and wiper setup. (IT also has a heater factory fitted which is fully opperational)

There is a fifth alloy wheel with carrier which may be of use if you intend to convert to more of a tourer.

Unfortunately no hood or tonneau with her.

Feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss further.

Located in Speenymoor so just down the road from you!

Best regards,

Christian.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 22:31, Christiano said:

Hi John,

Are you sure this is the same car - I bought the car from a member on here called Rodger from Scarborough?

But No there is no problem with the car, it's brilliant and I love every second of being behind the wheel, it's due to a change in circumstance that I have decided to sell.

Best Regards,

Christian.

sorry mate I sold the car to the guy at Scarborough  I fitted the black top and had  the omex fitted and made it look nice thanks john walker

• Like 1

Hi All

I am the extremely pleased new owner of this machine - and as it's my first venture in the world of Westfield, I'll be looking for all the help and support I can get!

Any and all support gratefully received :-)

I collect mid July due to other commitments and will have a fun drive from the North East to the Midlands (Redditch) to break her in not so gently.

Can't wait to get involved!!

Thanks to Christiano for holding the car for me

• Like 3

:ww:

That really is a smashing car you have bought.

the pictures really do not do it justice.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

:ww:

That really is a smashing car you have bought.

the pictures really do not do it justice.

Thanks Geoffrey - I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on it!

• Like 1

Lovely car and I managed from the North East to Newbury to drive mine home. Its an experience with an unknown car and never trust fuel gauges in kit cars :d

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.