SEIW Duratec Sport 2000 Sold

David J

Having built the car from new and owning it for the last 10 years the time has come to sell the Westfield. For whatever reason, probably old age! The car is nor getting driven as it should, only covering 19 miles last year and 370 the year before. The car was built by myself using new parts supplied by Westfield in 6 modules in 2006/7 and was first registered on 11/05/2007. The car is currently on a personalised number plate and has an MOT until May 2018.

The engine is fitted with high lift cams producing 208 BHP & 162.1 FT/LBs torque.

Current mileage 7601, used mainly for touring with occasional track use.

Specification

Omex 600 ECU fitted by NMS in 2013                                                                     

LSD

MT74 gearbox with quickshift

Oil cooler

AP Racing Clutch

Raceline Sump

Lightweight alternator

2000S exhaust manifold and silencer fitted with catalyst

Radtec aluminium radiator

3 batteries available, Varta, Powervamp Racing 25 and Haijiu Lithium Ion for track days

Siltech Racing front wide track

Siltech front & rear anti roll bars

Quick rack 2.4

Protec rose jointed shocks

AP Master brake cylinder

AP Racing front calipers

Westfield light weight rear calipers

FIA battery cut out switch

Detachable steering wheel

Self cancelling indicators

Lowered floor

JK seats

3 inch 6 point harnesses

RAC rear room bar

Team Dynamics Wheels fitted with Toyo 205/15 888's

Aero Dynamics carbon fibre tunnel cover

Dominator style front headlights

Half side doors

V8 Bonnet

The car is in relatively good condition but the body is not perfect. There is a crack in the near side rear wheel arch (I hit the garage door reversing the car in ) and the front wheel arches have small cracks where they are fitted to the cycle stays. There are also a few stone chips here and there but nothing major and there is no rust as far as I can see.

Price £10,750 

If you require any further information please PM me or contact me via email at david.fursland@btinternet.com

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by David J
Sold

Wow, that's a car with some very nice spec options on it. Good price too.

Looks to have no more than the patina of genuine good/weld enjoyed use, with decent underlying build quality - compare detail shots around the engine bay to others and you'll see what I mean, with neat cable/pipe runs, things protected where necessary and neatly secured.

If in the market for a quick tourer/track day mixed use sort of car, this Ines got to be worth a long hard look at!

That looks like a very nicely specified car that will give a new owner a lot of pleasure

Agree with above - think you are being unduly harsh on the cars condition - I am OCD and that car looks very good indeed

Best of luck with the sale

Your positive comments are much appreciated. Thank you.

Can't see this one being on here long. Nice spec and priced to sell. GLWS. 

:t-up:

:o Cor!!!  Look at all those carbon bits :):yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.