SE Narrow for Sale NOW SOLD 14th June

Ian Bunker

Westfield SE (Narrow Body) First Registered in July 1995 and upgraded over the last 5 years. Painted in Alfa Corsa red with MOT until September 2018. Spec: - 2.0L Ford Pinto with Kent FR Cam and twin Weber 40 DCOE’s. Ford Type 9. Five speed gearbox with remote. Upgraded twin pot front discs and calipers. Adjustable shocks. New custom made seats and seat belts. Full wet weather side screens and hood. Lots of bits some new as yet unfitted, Very tidy car ready for summer outings. Must go hence bargain price of £5150.00 ono or near offer. Done very few miles since I acquired it six years ago.

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

Westfield Thurs July 9th 2015.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Looks a very tidy motor...wont take long to sell...

• Like 1

Bargain is right - that won't hang about long.  No need to wish good luck, by the time I do it'll probably be gone!

3 hours ago, Big d said:

Hi Ian

Whats your location?

Regards

Dave

That's Poole, Dorset.

I am based in Broadstone which is part of Poole in Dorset. Its taxed and insured so test drives no problem. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.