Ex Member Returned!

DAN_B

Hey Everyone!

After selling my pride and joy over two years ago, I now have another Westy sat in my garage!

I used to use this forum a fair amount before, but thinking I wouldn't have a Westfield again, I let my membership expire and didn't renew, until an offer I couldn't refuse came to me through a friend to buy another and the timing was perfect, so here I am!

Due to family life and moving house etc, as much as I loved my old car I had to let her go, but from the moment I test drove this new one the amazing buzz was back! And I realised how much I missed owning one of these amazing cars!!

I'm down in South Birmingham, near Bromsgrove, so if there is anyone local who is out and about, let me know! 

Also, I'm keen to try this new car on the track, shes an older 1989 Narrow Body, but from reading all the paperwork she came with, it appears shes fairly well tuned! So any upcoming track days local'ish to the Midlands would be good to hear about (I will check through the Track Day thread too!) 

Thanks all, Hopefully catch you soon! :) 

:ww: back I'm not to far away, get yourself to the local meet (Warwickshire & Black Country).

Also there's a lot of us doing the Blyton track day:t-up:

• Like 1

Welcome back, hope to see you out and about. 

The Warwicks meet is this week and the weather is looking promising. 

• Like 1

Hi Dan, I`m not far from you, just down the road near Longbridge!

Victor

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone! 

Rhett, As AO for one of my closest Meets, Can you add me to your corespondents please for local stuff? 

Welcome back....

hmmm, Narrow with a Cross Flow......

lovely!

its not red as well is it lol....

Mart.

26 minutes ago, Mighty Mart said:

Welcome back....

hmmm, Narrow with a Cross Flow......

lovely!

its not red as well is it lol....

Mart.

Haha, Slightly common combination?! 

Mines currently Green & Yellow, but I'm unsure on what to do with the colour scheme going forward.. 

• Like 1

Hi Dan, as Rhett has said it is the Warkwickshire Area meeting this Thursday evening, it would be good if you could join us?

4 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Hi Dan, as Rhett has said it is the Warkwickshire Area meeting this Thursday evening, it would be good if you could join us?

Thanks Martyn. Unfortunately this meet will be too short notice to make, but hopefully the next one should be fine! Do you have a date & time for the July meet? 

The next meeting is on the 20th July from 7.30pm, hope to see you then. All the dates are in the local events calendar together with other gatherings or runs on weekends so browse there to check out what we are doing. If you use Facebook it might be worth joining our group there for last minute runs out etc!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 12:16, DAN_B said:

Hey Everyone!

After selling my pride and joy over two years ago, I now have another Westy sat in my garage!

I used to use this forum a fair amount before, but thinking I wouldn't have a Westfield again, I let my membership expire and didn't renew, until an offer I couldn't refuse came to me through a friend to buy another and the timing was perfect, so here I am!

Due to family life and moving house etc, as much as I loved my old car I had to let her go, but from the moment I test drove this new one the amazing buzz was back! And I realised how much I missed owning one of these amazing cars!!

I'm down in South Birmingham, near Bromsgrove, so if there is anyone local who is out and about, let me know! 

Also, I'm keen to try this new car on the track, shes an older 1989 Narrow Body, but from reading all the paperwork she came with, it appears shes fairly well tuned! So any upcoming track days local'ish to the Midlands would be good to hear about (I will check through the Track Day thread too!) 

Thanks all, Hopefully catch you soon! :) 

:ww:  Back, Once bitten by the bug !!! will you be at Silverstone

• Like 1

:ww: Back!

• Like 1