Happy Birthday Julie

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

Happy Birthday Julie :bc: hope you have a good day!

MHR and hope the pressies are what you wanted (as in have been dropping not so subtle hints for several weeks)

Thanks to everyone for all your birthday wishes. I drove over one of my favourite roads, over the tops of Buxton and back down the other side, very scenic and twisty, if followed by a large black cloud. We went a walk around Rudyard Lake before having lunch, well mid-afternoon Carvery, and then back over the tops to finish at the Hope Car Show. My bestest friend turned up, who does not normally understand the concept of driving to a pub. She is on tablets and can't drink at the moment, so we went to The Wheatsheaf and drove home in the dark, on empty roads, brill. Cake is today, we somehow didn't get time yesterday!!!

Pictures of the car show are in the events section.

• Like 2

Cake, at last, and I do apologise, but I didn't save any for you, so we will just have to buy some more!!!

Birthday cake 2017.jpg