curborough july 1st

pete g

i can find the regs but not the entry form . can someone help and point me in the right direction please

You need to register as a user on their site first, then the online entry button appears next to the event once you're registered :)

done thanks 

its only the one lapper!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, terry everall said:

its only the one lapper!

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Boring

But you might get more runs in. Hope to see some of you there, as I'll be spectating.

• Like 1

Not entirely sure why you guys are moaning about an event that is not compulsory and you have chosen not to enter?! It's a little like me going on the London Marathon website and saying it's a load of rubbish, I'm not entering that, it's 26 miles of running. :p

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tkm_dave said:

Not entirely sure why you guys are moaning about an event that is not compulsory and you have chosen not to enter?! It's a little like me going on the London Marathon website and saying it's a load of rubbish, I'm not entering that, it's 26 miles of running. :p

I love Curborough but single laps are less appealing than figure of 8s and double lappers these days. Having sad that, I'm entering a single lapper later in the year

• Like 1

I totally agree that a double lapper or figure of 8 is more enjoyable to drive, but given the choice of a single lapper or nothing I thought I'd go for a single lap pootle around. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tkm_dave said:

I totally agree that a double lapper or figure of 8 is more enjoyable to drive, but given the choice of a single lapper or nothing I thought I'd go for a single lap pootle around. :)

My humble funding only allow 2 single or 1 double event a month and have just done Pembrey and have entered Blyton :down:

3 hours ago, tkm_dave said:

It's a little like me going on the London Marathon website and saying it's a load of rubbish, I'm not entering that, it's 26 miles of running. :p

Says the man complaining about his weight disadvantage :p

1 hour ago, phelpsa said:

Says the man complaining about his weight disadvantage :p

I like food too much and would much rather be in the garage bodging stuff than be out in the fresh air being healthy, oops!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tkm_dave said:

I like food too much and would much rather be in the garage bodging stuff than be out in the fresh air being healthy, oops!

I love food too. Its all I eat :laugh:

im doing figure of 8 this weekend and then the single lap  on the 1st july 

• Like 1