Walker st clair cover

Sparkymart

Has anyone got contact details for walker st clair as I've managed to lose mine in between Cornwall and yeovil   And need to replace it ASAP as I'm off to le Mans  on the 14 

Cheers

Usually an ad in WW. :) 

Just had my cover from them. 

Top product and top service. 

Peter said he is away for a few days. Don't be surprised if he doesn't get back to you immediately. 

I was really pleased with mine ,I was originally going to get the soft bits one but I'm glad I didn't as the walker st clair one is a lot more versatile. I'll wait till I get home later today And have a good look to see if I can find mine hopefully it's in the garden or garage if not I'll give Peter a call 

13 hours ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

Just had my cover from them. 

Top product and top service. 

Peter said he is away for a few days. Don't be surprised if he doesn't get back to you immediately. 

Spoke to Peter And yeap he's away but he will get me a cover in the post next Monday morning next day delivery

Have one - was nice bit of kit.... but now leeks after only dozen nights use :(:(

1 hour ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Have one - was nice bit of kit.... but now leeks after only dozen nights use :(:(

@Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO give it a wash in nikwax which will reproof it this is what I washed mine in http://www.nikwax.co.uk/en-gb/products/productdetail.php?productid=3&itemid=-1&fabricid=-1 

Should help keep you dry:yes:

8 hours ago, Sparkymart said:

@Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO give it a wash in nikwax which will reproof it this is what I washed mine in http://www.nikwax.co.uk/en-gb/products/productdetail.php?productid=3&itemid=-1&fabricid=-1 

Should help keep you dry:yes:

Ta Sparky _ Was already intending to. Get through a fair bit of Nikwax Wash and TX reproof on my outdoor gear. Great stuff.

I didn't think to try giving it a wash in Nikwax, will have to give it a go; mine was another that let water through within the first half a dozen uses, but then I've normally used it over the top of the roof when parked up away from night, away from home: it's been great for keeping out prying eyes and for stopping wind blown rain from finding the gaps between roof and side screens.

I should add, it doesn't let rain through directly, but if puddles form, after really heavy rain, they do drain through at a steady drip.

Still a cover I'd recommend though, it's saved the car from a drowning on more than one occasion, when out and about.

1 hour ago, Rory's Dad said:

Blimey - mine can sit with a puddle in it for a day or two before I empty it out...

Get some holes drilled in the floor pan Martin :t-up:

I have one of these covers too and it is quite neat, does the job for a shower, but as has been said the material itself isn't fully waterproof so it will leak through if a puddle appears.

Just make sure you use a brolly under it to "tent" it - then it's bone dry underneath. If the water 'pools' it will eventually drip through.

• Like 1