Snetterton 23rd August 2017

User0084

Is anyone thinking of going to Snetterton on the 23rd August 2017 as there is a trackday with Javelin and should be able to get the WSCC discount, see below;

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/index.php?route=product/product&path=75&product_id=436

It is probably a little early at the moment as only one other person attending but thought I would try to raise some interest......I'm booking today!

Very good chance I will be up for this.

Always up for Snetterton, think about it nearer the time.

23 minutes ago, Mole said:

I will hopefully go too...

The more the merrier.  As you are not allowed to race each other we do like to chase each other around the cct.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Possibly me too

Feeling happy with them brakes :oops:

Not yet! I'll wear thin shoes and brake early :t-up:

Had a good day there on Monday.. First time out and the car ran well. Will check to see if I can get there again in July as August one seems too far a way... But maybe will need till then to save up for next 80 liters of fuel!

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:29, Mole said:

Had a good day there on Monday.. First time out and the car ran well. Will check to see if I can get there again in July as August one seems too far a way... But maybe will need till then to save up for next 80 liters of fuel!

A    It doesn't look like a yellow Westfield

B   It doesn't look like Snetterton circuit

What's going on with that photo?

Not sure what photo you can see.....!!

If it is a green Westfield then it is a photo of when I lived in Texas - and was doing a track day at Texas world speedway - an old oval with plenty of infield track ...

If it isn't then haven't a clue..!!

Will have a read up how to get some photos on..

14 hours ago, Mole said:

Not sure what photo you can see.....!!

If it is a green Westfield then it is a photo of when I lived in Texas - and was doing a track day at Texas world speedway - an old oval with plenty of infield track ...

If it isn't then haven't a clue..!!

Will have a read up how to get some photos on..

Yes, the Texas track photo.   Wondered what that had to do with Snetterton

• Quinten locked this topic