New member saying hi

Liz03

Hi,

I joined the club at Stoneleigh.  I am re-building a 1995 SEIW with my dad so I can hill climb when I'm 16.  The car was owned by MGM film studios and needs a new chassis and rear suspension.  We have a year to complete our challenge and will be posting a wanted list soon.  The car has quite a few parts missing and may need help and advice.  Looking forward to chatting to other members.

• Like 1

Welcome! Wow, owned by a film studio :o that's got to make some interesting history for it when the projects complete!

Thanks for this reply.  We've never used an online forum.  Good to see it works and we got it right. 

You will amongst all the welcomes probably get barraged with requests for photos of the car! We do like photos, plus it can really help when it comes to identifying the details of what you've got.

Possibly the easiest thing to do is, when you're ready, start a (re)build thread in the Tech Talk section so everyone can see what you're up to with the car. (We love rebuilds as much as we like builds).

In this case it might be particularly interesting if the studio has modified it in any way...

Welcome :ww: before now the most "famous" TV/movie Westfield in the club was in Midsummer Murders :d

do you know what MGM had used the car for?

:ww: and good luck with what sounds like a very interesting project!

:ww: best of luck with your project. Plenty of knowledge and help available on this forum I have found.

You are very :ww:

Some photos would be good and as others have said, plenty of knowledge and help here, you only have to ask.

:ww:

Nice to see a rebuild for a change. 

As mentioned, start a thread with lots of pictures as it really helps. 

Welcome to the club , some very bright sparks on here to get you to the end of the build:ww:

:ww: Welcome to the club you should not be afraid to ask as many questions as you, like somebody will have come across the issues you will encounter.