PEMBREY

Terry Everall

Organisation was a bit naff too!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, John said:

A good turn out of Westfields at this event despite the distance. Shame about the weather but we all survived

Yes a good turnout indeed, even I turned up :d:d
Was great to catch up with old friends and have a great laugh. Even beat my PB which was hard especially with all the perishing showers but then Wales would not be so green without them.

Thanks all for your help and advice, I feel like I'm back in the driving seat now ....... yes

Tiggs

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Yes a good turnout indeed, even I turned up :d:d
Was great to catch up with old friends and have a great laugh. Even beat my PB which was hard especially with all the perishing showers but then Wales would not be so green without them.

Thanks all for your help and advice, I feel like I'm back in the driving seat now ....... yes

Tiggs

It was good to meet the mystical figure that is Tigger in the flesh. I hope you got the taste buds back for it

Good to have you out again Tiggs

Eventually and with more practice you will remember to put fuel in the car so you don't run out on track and also to fill your air bottle so you can change gear:laugh:

• Like 4

Would have been a disappointing weekend had it not been for the company/competition. I'll still be back next year though!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, phelpsa said:

Would have been a disappointing weekend had it not been for the company/competition. I'll still be back next year though!

A Subway meatball marinara moment for sure. Will they / wont they, will it / wont it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phelpsa said:

Was the delay caused by you letting your "personal" herd of sheep out of your camper? :sheep::d

35 minutes ago, Paul Morcom said:

Was the delay caused by you letting your "personal" herd of sheep out of your camper? :sheep::d

Yep, you got it mate, some of them are getting a bit old now so can't move so fast (read: "can't get away so fast") ........ suites me just fine too :d:d

It's not every day that you see your name appearing alongside James Hunt and John Watson in a results sheet... .

Definitely a bit 'challenging' at times.  I particularly 'enjoyed' being sat on the start line in torrential rain waiting for the green light, only to realise that all of my more sensible colleagues in the queue behind had actually returned to the paddock!  

Very enjoyable too, thanks in large part to the company, as others have said. 

We'll be back (bach?), I'm sure.

12 hours ago, Lumme! said:

It's not every day that you see your name appearing alongside James Hunt and John Watson in a results sheet... .

Definitely a bit 'challenging' at times.  I particularly 'enjoyed' being sat on the start line in torrential rain waiting for the green light, only to realise that all of my more sensible colleagues in the queue behind had actually returned to the paddock!  

Very enjoyable too, thanks in large part to the company, as others have said. 

We'll be back (bach?), I'm sure.

Theres usually a David Coulthard as well

BLOG now posted