Sold - Windscreen Pillars and Mirrors SEIW

GaryH

Windscreen, Pillars and Mirrors for SEIW. A few marks from use e.g. where the grub screws meet the screen - hidden when fitted as usual. Good condition. looking for £220 collected [HR6 8UJ], will post at cost [your risk] or Westfield courier if possible.

Gary

20170522_192743.jpg

20170522_192806.jpg

"First dibs" to Murraymint while we work out the delivery/transport.

Gary

Hi all

Confirmed as available for sale again. 

Gary

My car has the taller 'sport' windscreen and I am looking for the normal size, could you measure in the centre from the top of frame to bottom. Herefordshire is some distance from me so would have to work out delivery,courier etc.

Thanks 

Hi Ollie

Will measure it later, but thought I'd let you that so far the best courier cost I've managed to find is Hermes at around £20, but they won't insure glass.

Gary

The windscreen is 305mm bottom to top of the frame in the centre in line with stud for the front hood rail.

Gary

Edited by GaryH
Miss-entry of measurement [Sorry fat fingers on a tiny phone keyboard]

11 hours ago, Olliebeak said:

My car has the taller 'sport' windscreen and I am looking for the normal size, could you measure in the centre from the top of frame to bottom. Herefordshire is some distance from me so would have to work out delivery,courier etc.

Thanks 

Out of interest what is this measurement on the sport turbo windscreen?

Dont know if it is a Sport Turbo screen but it measures 360mm from top of frame to the bottom

I will take these for 200 if there still available gary

Waiting on a call back from someone, will let you know if they decide not to have them.

Gary

• GaryH changed the title to Sold - Windscreen Pillars and Mirrors SEIW

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.