Roll bar , exhaust , zetec sump

JulianE

Wide Rac rollbar used condition rear uprights have some slight marks and have been repowdercoated I should have most if not all of the rosejoints (new) bolts and spacers . Not legal for racing now of course but much safer than the standard hoop . £85 posted SOLD

Tech craft mega flow silencer,  used condition does have a slight dent that has been straightened nicely intake pipe has been rewelded at some point. Bargain at £60 SOLD

Standard Ford alloy Zetec sump suitable for shortening comes with splashguard , rare to find now £50 posted 

May be a slight delay in postage due to volume of parts being cleared out 

20170517_205953.jpg

20170517_203708.jpg

20170514_103330.jpg

Hello Julian,

Looking for a silencer.

What size is ? inlet size, muffler diameter, muffler lenght ?

Is it repackable ?

Thanks,

Mauro

I'll put sizes up tonight @Mauro I was a bit rushed last night

@Mauro yes silencer can be taken apart and repacked .

End to end is 890mm , silencer sleeve is 650mm and is approximately 6" diameter . Intake pipe is 64mm but an adapter could be probably made easily enough by an exhaust supplier 

Is that a silvertop sump or blacktop?

4 minutes ago, dhutch said:

Is that a silvertop sump or blacktop?

Silvertop

• Like 1

FWIW the silvertop sump pits the blacktop just fine  (using a silvertop rubber gasket)

Yep my blacktop uses my old Scholar silvertop sump. Just had to use the windage tray that was on the Silvertop. (Which is in the picture too)

I still have it but subject to posting to Italy if it does not go you will have second dibs @AllanI

• 3 weeks later...

Yes @robwalker1 still available , I have found all the bolts and rose joints , just needs two spacers inside the rosejoints , I can probably find where to get them very easily online.

McGill Motorsport does a variety of spacers, they may do them?

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.