Clan McWesty: Leadhills - SUNDAY 28th MAY 2017

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi ALL

Attention: I'll not be able to make this run as I'll be away, so I'm looking for a volunteer from the Clan to step up and suggest times and meeting point(s). I'm going to be busy right through then but I'm happy to keep this topic updated with attendees, etc.

Update: Davep1 is happy to work out a route!

MEETING: Abington Services (M74)
TIME: 10:00

Route: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/419419 

NAMES
Dave P
Steve H
John (tbc)

Apologies Rab but I won't make the Leadhills run either.

Matt

Rab,

I am happy to sort a route out for this, and would suggest the traditional meeting place of Abington services (M74) at 10:00?

We could include Dalveen and Mennock passes, and if time permits take in some cracking roads towards the Galloway forest park (this may be be too far from home for some though).

Dave

Dalveen Pass....

5919957842dee_Dalveenpass.jpg.92885fc92ac336df6d0bc9950f1b758d.jpg

Mennock Pass

Mennock-Pass.jpg.68fe7f57a9404a457393cc0cb8e20999.jpg

Those routes :love:

Thanks Dave, that would be great! I'll update the first post just now and amend as we add more details ;)

This is Daves local playground. He knows these roads like the back of his hand. I can confirm having driven around the area with Dave that it will be entertaining. If the sun shines, even better. Hope to come along but need to confirm.

Bob

I am trying to get the day off for this one. Will be my first run out with the clan and will be good to put some faces to the names:yes:

@Kirmodawn1 I see your in paisley am only a stone's throw away in houston.

I've only been on the road 10 days or so. Still breaking her in and sorting out a few teething issues:yes:

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm in sunny Spain now so probably won't make this. I get home on the Saturday so will play it by ear. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi guys, I'm in sunny Spain now so probably won't make this. I get home on the Saturday so will play it by ear. 

You better stay in the hotel, pal .. .. your body is nowhere near beach ready!

• Like 1

I'll not make this one either, clashes with other plans.

Shall have to make sure I actually still have a westie in the garage. Hasn't moved since applecross last year :cry:

3 hours ago, kev91 said:

Shall have to make sure I actually still have a westie in the garage. Hasn't moved since applecross last year :cry:

Shocking confession, Kev! Must booked more time for the Westy..

• Like 2