" I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN....."For members who just want to share what they have been doing

DamperMan

• 4 weeks later...

Pushing my Westfield back in the garage after trying to get to work in it today.  Smoke lit up from the cycle wing electrical connector and it wouldnt turn over 😩  Other than washing it at the weekend after the Peak District run I've not touched anything.

Sort of glad as I had to drive through a rain shower in the (emergency backup) tin top...

10 hours ago, Quinten said:

Pushing my Westfield back in the garage after trying to get to work in it today.  Smoke lit up from the cycle wing electrical connector and it wouldnt turn over 😩  Other than washing it at the weekend after the Peak District run I've not touched anything.

Sort of glad as I had to drive through a rain shower in the (emergency backup) tin top...

HI @Quinten sorry to read this, hopefully it's simply a shorted connected which has taken a fuse preventing the car starting. Let me know if you need help decyphering the loom diagram etc.

Yes, had a look when I came home and it looks like the carbon cycle wing has grazed away at the electrical wire and with carbon being an excellent conductor shorted; leaving a small burn mark on the carbon :(   Car still wouldn't start, but that looks like a low battery issue.  It's on the charger now and I'll know for sure tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

That looks good Mr Chairman.

Im currently researching Karaoke machines for our Christmas Day gathering..........mainly trying to reign myself in from going over the top on spec!

Having a giggle...... you know we've all got one of these 'Normans' in our world....

Enjoy......

Merry Christmas one and all.

Nem.....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice "Booze Cruise Eurotunnel trip" yesterday. Calais Wine Superstore (others are available) offers a deal where you spend £250 and get a free ferry or Eurotunnel return journey.

My order was £250.74 that's 126 bottles of the really good stuff at £1.99 a bottle. Also bought some 5L boxes of red at Carrefour (other stores available) at 9.10 Euros each taking our total to 162 equivalent 70cl bottles.

That's our wine sorted for wet January. (Not all shown in this image, white already in the fridge.)

P1040034.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Enjoying a fantastic break in the heart of champagne country.  The wife has done  a blinding job surprising me with this place!

view from our balcony...

image.jpg

• Like 2