Tillett B4 Seat GRP 40cm

JonD

Used Tillett B4 GRP seat with trimmed edges (40cm version).

Used Condition with some wear and tear - see photos. It has a few scratches on it, and unfortunately scratches show white on this seat so they are visible.  There are also a couple of small holes drilled in the left hand side, close to your left knee.

Any Questions please PM me.

Price: £250

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Will also throw in a new set of Tillett TB1 side mounts with the seat worth over £90.

HI there, interested in the seat with mounts. I have a 2000 SEiW used for hillclimb events, new to Westfields however. Do you know if the mounting fits the existing seat location holes.

Thanks. George Emmerson

Hi George,

Just thought I'd post repose on here as well as the PM.

It's very unlikely the Tillett mount holes are spaced as per the existing holes in your Westfield floor.

The spacing on the mounts is 315mm front to back and 315mm to 325mm across the width (slotted holes).

As I didn't use sliders in my car, I mounted the seat on the Tillett mounts to a piece of 20x20mm box section and then mounted this to the floor.

Thanks

Jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.