Now Sold - Bell housing For Sale

Mitchfc

Hi All, 

Bellhousing for sale. I think it was previously used for a Duratec engine in a Westfield. 

I will be at Wiscombe Hillclimb in a couple of weeks if that helps anyone who is interested. I would just need to take a small deposit and then I could take them with me for collection at Wiscombe? Alternatively it can be collected anytime from Padstow in Cornwall or sent via courier. There is a very reasonable pallet force style company near us.

Please see photos below;

Offers?

Cheers Mitch 

Is this for short or long shaft gearbox ?  If unsure can you measure the length of the bell housing gearbox face to engine face please ?

Double check, 'cause there are always exceptions, but pretty most of the Mitchel Cotts bellhousings are short. (They came on the  Duratec to MTC75 engine/gearbox combination, but will also fit Type 9's, plus, (presumably), you can buy them from  Raceline?

Not sure who made the mct bell housing. I believe raceline and rally design units are made by titan all though titan's own branded unit appears to be different  

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.