7x15" alloys wheels (5) with Avon 205 50 15 tyres

Zetec1.6

Full set of 5 wheels in very good condition with no marks or kerbing, Avon 205 50 15 tyres all with 6 to 7mm tread (3 x CR338, 2 x ZV1's). 4 x 108mm fitting, came off SEIW.

Looking for £175

(there are five although pics only show 4)

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

I would take them if there was a way of getting them 'up north' , courier etc, I could poss arrange. Let me know,   thanks

22 hours ago, neptune said:

Do you know the offsets ?

Hi,

The wheels measure 90 from the mounting face to the outside of the tyre and 130 on the inside so I guess that makes it a 40 offset. These measurements are from the tyre but obviously the offset would be the same for the wheel.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Olliebeak said:

I would take them if there was a way of getting them 'up north' , courier etc, I could poss arrange. Let me know,   thanks

Hi,

With 5 wheels and tyres it would be a huge package! Not sure how they could be packaged other than cardboard over the outside to protect the rims.

Hi ,thanks for the reply , you are correct this would be a huge package. I have had wheels and tyres delivered by courier before and they were packaged individually with a circular piece of card over the face of the wheel and the rest wrapped in a black bin liner, all arrived ok.

I think I will try to find something nearer to home.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.