Tagging problems

Is it just me having problems when I tag someone with the arrival symbol and out there name. It gets duplicated so many times and I can't delete any of them they just keep adding more 

@bunje this?

Is that what you're struggling with? If so is OK on my Android Galaxy S5.

@bunje @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO

No that seems fine. Let's try...

@bunje@chris king

Ok that didn't work, not sure if it's supposed to work without a gap between tags or not, if it is, it doesn't, and if it isn't well it's working 'cause it doesn't! (I may have been drinking hic. Giggle)

:getmecoat:

It just be something to do with my predictive typing on my phone. But once it starts I can't delete the AO part it just keeps adding more lol 

On my Android I have no problem entering @dodgynames but I cannot delete or ammend them! So there is summit up!

I haven't been able to delete the @tags since the new forum went live. I have been meaning to ask Chris about it but never got around to it. I'm using chrome browser if that makes any difference 

I'll have a look, but bear in mind that a lot of the forum "features" are part of the core software that I have no control of.