FreeWheel wireless steering wheel button systems for Stoneleigh collection

Kit Car Electronics

I'll be bringing a few FreeWheel units to Stoneleigh this year - I'll also have a laptop and can demo - or point anyone in the direction of one of the member cars fitted with the unit for an 'unbiased' review :)

Both 4 and 8 Channel versions have USB programming, indicator, hazard, mainbeam and IVA fog functions.

The member 'show price' is £205 for 4 Channel and £255 for 8 Channel. If you'd like to pre-order one (or a BlinkStop or BeamStop) please ping an email to info@blinkstop.co.uk, thanks :)

If you already have a FreeWheel please catch me around Scott's car in the marquee and say 'hi' - I'd love to hear how you're getting along with it.

FREEWheel-4-Unit1200px-500x500.jpg.cb4e9efda9e44e5e0e3ace356b5dd75e.jpgFREEWheel-8-Unit1200px-500x500.jpg.795dbaa196e146d8e9082c500495fb9b.jpg

I thoroughly recommend the BlinkStop and the support from Mike is first class. Mine will be available for Demo at Stoneleigh on the Sun and Mon.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.