Knockhill May Monday 22nd

Andrew

Well it wasn't entirely dry yesterday. ;) We had a dry first session, and then it rained on and off most of the morning. Fitted wet tyres and had a couple of good sessions chasing after Mike in the blue car. During the lunch hour the sun came out and dried it all nicely until about 4-15, when it started to rain again, so called it a day. A very enjoyable day, with a few little incidents.. last session there was nearly a large incident when I found the gravel trap at Clark corner, but managed to avoid the tyre wall. :blush:

A couple of pics, and will get some vids up soon. :yes:

DSC_2706.thumb.JPG.7c3de5cfddf3aa1335f39aa451870f5c.JPG

• Like 1

A couple of videos from the day,

Wet morning stuff:

And a drier afternoon session:

On 5/23/2017 at 11:14, Andrew said:

Andrew

Any chance you can send me the full resolution version of this photo?

50 minutes ago, KevB said:

Andrew

Any chance you can send me the full resolution version of this photo?

No problem Kev, just PM me an email address. :yes:

Btw, The next Knockhill date I'm planning to do is the August 28th one.. hopefully there'll be three of us there. The guy that couldn't make this last one has already booked it. :t-up: