Jump to content

Mancs do Peaks - Sat 8th April


Onliest Smeg (David Richings)
 Share

Recommended Posts

Heads Up - for a foray into the Peaks on Saturday, as the weather looks so promising. :d

We will be meeting up with Peaks area (as per Julie's events post) for lunch.

If those interested post so on here, then I'll sort out meet points on route from North Manchester. (probably Bury - Stockport or Stalybridge - Whaley Bridge - meet point) I'll post further details tomorrow (Fri).

ALL :ww:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

I'm in.

Details please

Sorting final logistics with Julie, then I'll post. But would expect to be leaving Rammy around 10am ish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you look up at about 9:30 am I'll be flying over at 33000 feet going on my hols :-) 

have a good run :-)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

007 is on a mission too! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, marcusb said:

If you look up at about 9:30 am I'll be flying over at 33000 feet going on my hols :-) 

have a good run :-)

Blimey that's high for a westfield in anybody's money

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10am? Have you got insomnia or something?

Why so early? Not doing a lap round Scotland are we lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

10am? Have you got insomnia or something?

Why so early? Not doing a lap round Scotland are we lol

10am s not early your just getting old :-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reeet - We have a plan...

So working back from Lunch meet, starting with M66/M60 :down: my planned route will take around 2 hrs (avoiding A6 and A515 :) ).

 

11:00 - 1st meet - McDonnalds, Park 66, Pilsworth Rd, Bury BL9 8RD

11:30 - 2nd meet - McDonnalds, Whitefield Rd, Bredbury SK6 2QR

13:00 - Meet Julie & Co. for lunch @ The Bull I'th' Thorn Inn, Peak District National Park, Ashbourne Road, Hurdlow SK17 9QQ

After Lunch we'll follow Julie on a Westiecal Mystery Tour, stopping for afternoon tea, and yes, of course, Cake!

Post if your joining from our side, with where you'll meet us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Terryathome said:

10am? Have you got insomnia or something?

Why so early? Not doing a lap round Scotland are we lol

Well - for a start Rammy will be grid lock due to centre roads being closed for the Chocolate Festival, so will probably take me an hour to get out! :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Reeet - We have a plan...

So working back from Lunch meet, starting with M66/M60 :down: my planned route will take around 2 hrs (avoiding A6 and A515 :) ).

 

11:00 - 1st meet - McDonnalds, Park 66, Pilsworth Rd, Bury BL9 8RD

11:30 - 2nd meet - McDonnalds, Whitefield Rd, Bredbury SK6 2QR

13:00 - Meet Julie & Co. for lunch @ The Bull I'th' Thorn Inn, Peak District National Park, Ashbourne Road, Hurdlow SK17 9QQ

After Lunch we'll follow Julie on a Westiecal Mystery Tour, stopping for afternoon tea, and yes, of course, Cake!

Post if your joining from our side, with where you'll meet us.

Bump for tomorrow's blatting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mmm, a Chocolate Festival. I could get lost in that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.