Sign in to follow this  
Nick - Joint North East AO

XI - IVA forms ??

I'm just filling in the IVA forms or should I say trying to fill in the IVA forms. I'm sure they make sense to someone but can't say that's me. 

They don;t seem to be very clear on how to use the existing Midget registration document to use that Reg No. Is there anyone out there who would can help in filling these things in please ????? Knowing the DVLA I don;t want to submit forms which then mean they try and register it as a Q plate, which I am sure they would take great pleasure in doing !!!

Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO

Hi, Nick,

If you would like to PM me an e-mail address, I'll send you scans of my forms which went through with no bother and resulted in an age related plate. 

You won't get the original Midget plate as they take that back in, never to be issued again. I did ask them about having he Registration Number from my late father's first cars - a 1934 one and a 1955 one.  I was contacted and told that, once issued to a vehicle in the past, they will not ever become available.

Simon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sunbeam Lotus said:

Hi, Nick,

If you would like to PM me an e-mail address, I'll send you scans of my forms which went through with no bother and resulted in an age related plate. 

You won't get the original Midget plate as they take that back in, never to be issued again. I did ask them about having he Registration Number from my late father's first cars - a 1934 one and a 1955 one.  I was contacted and told that, once issued to a vehicle in the past, they will not ever become available.

Simon

Thanks Simon, email sent over. Cheers Nick

stephenh

Simon, can I be cheeky and ask for a copy of your scan/email, as well?

I'm almost ready to apply for IVA as well.

zei220

Simon, can I also ask for a copy,  please?

Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO

Hi,

I've sent a pm with the attachments.

Simon

zei220

Simon,

thank you. You have a reply.

dave