Essex Area Monthly Meet

Kevin (Mr T)

20 minutes ago, NickBW said:

Hi chaps.

Long time browser but hoping to purchase a westie in the next 6/12m  Was wondering if i could pop along to have a look and chat about what pitfalls to look out for when purchasing a second hand westie

What time will everyone be getting to the Lodge on the way to Woodham and i will try and make it?

Thanks

Nick

Be good to see you Nick.

Where are you based?

Midday at the Lodge, in the gravel parking area beyond the ornamental pond. 

4 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Be good to see you Nick.

Where are you based?

Midday at the Lodge, in the gravel parking area beyond the ornamental pond. 

Hi Kevin

I am in Ingatestone.  So only 20 mins away from the lodge... Maybe 15 if i had a Westie!

Ok, i will aim to be there for around 12.  I will be the chap with car envy in the family wagon wondering!

Nick

I thought you were in Colchester (per your profile) so was going to ask whereabouts. I have a spare seat (as I'm sure others will) if you want to come out for the run

I'm not going to be able to make this one the westy is out of action with a need of a new rear main oil seal & water pump ( that's why the coolant kept poping ). Looks like the perfect day for a drive too :yes:

7 hours ago, NickBW said:

Hi Kevin

I am in Ingatestone.  So only 20 mins away from the lodge... Maybe 15 if i had a Westie!

Ok, i will aim to be there for around 12.  I will be the chap with car envy in the family wagon wondering!

Nick

If you want to come out early for a ride, I can pick you up at the Lodge at about 9am and we'll go for our drive and brekkies and back to the Lodge later. You'll also have the opportunity to ride in a few different Westfields  :yellow-westy::black-westy::purple-westy::white-westy: for your comparison  . 

Always a danger a few Westfield nutters together may put you off:oops:

On 05/04/2017 at 15:51, Geezergs said:

You lot got me jealous !!!!  "

My boat is still in dry dock" 

Is it gonna be ready for  Stoneleigh?

Hi guys .

A little confused (not hard) as to where the run out is starting from on Sunday morning.......I'm based in sunny Hornchurch ! 

3 minutes ago, MrPoseidon said:

Hi guys .

A little confused (not hard) as to where the run out is starting from on Sunday morning.......I'm based in sunny Hornchurch ! 

Hi there,

we are meeting in McDonalds car park at Boreham/ Springfield Services (CM2 5PS) at 9.15. We'll then have a short sunny drive to Heybridge Basin Daisy Meadow car park (CM9 4RW), where we'll park around 10.00 and go for breakfast at the Tiptree Jam Cafe on the Blackwater shore. Then on to The Lodge (South Woodham Ferrers) for midday...

• Like 1

Sorry Dean just saw your post if you had asked me that a month ago I would have said yes but due to work I've not been near the car for nearly 3 weeks and it's no good rushing as I want it right. I'm going to the lodge tomorrow I'll bring you up to speed then. Have a good run out in the morning. 

Hi chaps. 

I would have loved a run out but i have woken up with such a cold/flu and rather infecting the Essex meet team i will have to pass today's meet.  But if it's once a month the at the lodge in woodham i will be there for May!

Cracking weather as well. 

Also will update my location 

Thanks all

Nick