Westfield SEI Widebody 1995 NOW £5995 priced to sell

Nichopher

WESTFIELD SEI WIDEBODY 1995

1698cc Crossflow engine. I have a long list of work carried out the engine.  I cannot confirm it as I have had no reason to strip the engine, but I have no reason to not accept it.  It has a KC234 cam, fully ported and polished big valve head, +.60 Hepolite 1300 pistons,  all balanced, etc  Twin 40 Webber DCOEs  etc, etc

New clutch, New water pump, High pressure/high flow oil pump, refurbished front calipers,  recon type 9 gearbox.

Complete overhaul

Alloy rocker box,  shallow sump, Ally RS bell housing

LSD,  Protech Shocks all round,  New tyres and  Team Dynamic black alloy 15 inch wheels.  Spare wheel carrier with new matching wheel and worn tyre.  Rear discs. Full tonneau ,  single roll hoop.

High backed Tillet type seats.  Sabelt full harnesses,  Flat bottomed removable steering wheel,  Air horns,  Interior mainly clad with carbon fibre.  VDU white faced instruments.  Replacement  black screen with mirrors.  Sidescreens - new type with elbow room.

MicroJoule electronic ignition.  Blinkstop indicator mod.

Mot September 2017 .  

All in good condition.

£5995.  Please genuine interest only - no part exchange

Enquiries to mwstanford@aol.com     or 01761 233045 Somerset

PS Forgot to mention front wide track,  New PowerVamp battery and cage,  Boot box

IMG_9504.JPG

IMG_9506.JPG

Edited by Nichopher
Update

Hi,

is your car a factory built car ? Im asking because for mot in Finland it needs to be. 

Jari

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.