South west members

Thenwood

Hi all,

I apologize if the subject t hand isn't strictly associated with the section. I am hoping to target members from the south west specifically with a cry for help.

im due to be driving back to Germany for the first time in my new Westfield this coming weekend. Some details can be found in my introduction thread here 

Westfield have let me down with the doors that were ordered with enough time to have them here for the trip. Long story short they have just told me at the end the stated build window, they are redesigning the part and don't know when they will be done. 

I was wondering if any members have a set of doors I may 'rent' for the journey and immediately ship back. Of course a fee will be arranged should anyone be able to help. 

Its the last piece to the puzzle after soft bits were great in getting me a roof very quickly.

i should add that I'd be able to come to anyone along the m4 corridor as I will be traveling from Cornwall to the crossing 

thanks

tom

Edited by Thenwood