Westfield AP Racing 4pot upgrade kit SOLD

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Brand new Westfield AP Racing 4 pot upgrade kit, everything included, never fitted. Ready to be shipped out to you by courier.

See here : AP Racing Brake upgrade kit

Save on Westfield price and get them NOW 

First £ 650 gets them. PM please.

PRICE DROP  I would like to see these sell so have dropped the price to £ 650 + delivery.

Also just to clarify it's a full set of Calipers, Disks, Pads, bolts and new brake hoses.

Price is a FIRM £ 650, no offers thank, if they don;t sell I'll hand on to them.

Hi Nick

What diameter are the discs? Do you know if these requires a new master cylinder if upgrading from m16 calipers ? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, neptune said:

Hi Nick

What diameter are the discs? Do you know if these requires a new master cylinder if upgrading from m16 calipers ? 

Thanks

Hi,

The diameter is 254 x 18mm thick, very much like F3 disks. Sorry I can't advise on master cylinder as it depends on what you have. Personal preference would be twin master cylinder set-up, which I did do to my old Westfield. I would have thought yours would be OK, but it depends on what you have got. Maybe fit these now and then consider a twin master cylinder over next winter ? All your really doing is trying to ensure the balance of braking is correct between front & back.

Hope that helps.

If these are still for sale I would like to buy them. PM me with payment details and I will get some money on its way to you. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

NOW SOLD, THANKS

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.