Forgotten password help

TAFKARM

Help I've forgotten my password so can't log in on my laptop but also the email I registered with is now defunct. What to do?

9 minutes ago, RussH said:

Help I've forgotten my password so can't log in on my laptop but also the email I registered with is now defunct. What to do?

4 minutes ago, RussH said:

ignore me, im in.

You'll never make club chairman if you can't even sign in without assistance! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PM me if you need help changing your registered email address.

• Like 2

LOL as the parents of the cool kids would say. 

And thanks, no need, turns out i'd already changed it, just the email take a few mins to come through. 

Since I changed my password, I keep having to relogin on my phone (iPhone 5c) even though "keep me logged in" or whatever it says, is ticked?

5 minutes ago, RussH said:

Since I changed my password, I keep having to relogin on my phone (iPhone 5c) even though "keep me logged in" or whatever it says, is ticked?

I had that on iPhone 6, try using the safari browser seems to be working though that for me

39 minutes ago, RussH said:

You might need to fully clear the browsers cache if you haven't already.

Tried that, see to have the same issue on my iPad. 

It's probably because since you changed your password, you now have two passwords saved in your Auto Password function in Safari, which means it doesn't know which one to use.  Go into Settings | Safari | Passwords and delete all saved passwords for the forums.  The next time you log in, it will ask if you want to save the password - say yes.  You will then have only one saved password.  Make sure you do this on both your iPad and iPhone.

Thanks Scott. Tried that, with no success. Its across all devices it turns out, (laptop too) :|

I know that if I switch from my desktop to my iPad I need to log in again.  Not sure if it's related to the https: security level sign in that we recently installed and that someone requested...

It was on http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/ however seems to have now disappeared. (Still having the login issue though, as if the cookie isnt being saved - other websites operating ok, e.g Pistonheads)

OK, just wondered if there was a topic that someone had posted a dubious link in or something?

Keep a look out please and let me know if anything else crops up.

You might need to clear the cache or do a 'hard refresh' to help with login using...

Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac: Apple (command) + R
Linux: F5