New series of Top Gear

TAFKARM

Well that was terrible, what a waste of an hour. I didnt think it could get any worse but it turns out it can. Bring back Chris Evans. etc etc :d

• Like 1

"Studio guest' I hope this means SIARPC is dead. 

Really enjoyed that and a refreshing change to top gear of old.

a great feature on the FXXK by Chirs Harris and laughed throughout the high milage challenge.

Really enjoyed it, I'll definetly not give up on it after one episode like TGT. 

The celebrity but is less annoying too. 

Still a bit starchy, but I would guess the Clarkson/ Hammond/ Capt Slow early days were similar too. As said earlier , roll on next week :t-up:

MUCH better.  Very much enjoyed that.  Excellent chemistry between the trio and managed not to insult my intelligence.  Great production values of course, and new camera angles on the hot lap buries the past.  What it should have been last series.  Clarkson, May and Hammond looking very dated.  Series linked and looking forward to next week's show.

• Like 1

Not good as far as I was concerned

Harris it's a bit ott!  But it's entertainment.   I liked extra gear just as much.   In the quarry that was a hard hit.  I'd have been happy to watch that being bodged back together at 10x pace , over the mirical fix in the next frame.   

Much better than I was expecting,and got rid of that stupid rally track and gone back to original. Oh enjoyed Top Gear Extra as well. Black cabs :yes:

Got to admit I thought it was good for the first episode. 

Let them all bed in and it should be OK

A much better "Car to Ego" ratio than GT