Clan McWesty: Inaugural Gathering of 2017! POSTPONED

Rab (bombero) Reid

****POSTPONED****
We will be gathering at The Glover Arms, Perth (Hunting Tower Park, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JJ) on SUNDAY 5th MARCH @ 12:30 for our inaugural meeting for the year! I'll be firing off a flare at 5 minute intervals, 10 minutes either side of 12:30 for all those who STILL cannae find their way there! :cry::p

I'd like you all to have a think about new routes for this year, please! We will of course not abandon our more popular routes in 2017 but it's always good to hear fresh opinions and ideas for alternatives. We will also be discussing the prospect/interest in having a couple of overnighters again ie out first thing on a Saturday and back late afternoon/early evening on the Sunday - this will allow us to explore a little further. Talking of which, we'll also talk again about Stoneleigh and about a European trip, so start thinking!

I say it every year guys, and this year is no different .. it's your Club, so have your say! This is a social gathering with no formal Minutes and all are welcome!
****POSTPONED****

• Like 1

Dam it same day as GT Scotland meet at Midmar and potential first outing in Westie :down:

I'll put out an email also to catch all those who don't visit the forum frequently. If I don't get any attendees from the north, I'll pull the venue further south so please watch this space for updates!

Sorry guys I'm going to pass this one as already said I was going to GT Scotland meet before this was organised.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

Hope to be there Rab.... prefer nearer though if the highlanders missing in action!

Very poor response so far John, on both here and to the email. Campbell is the only heilander who's responded. I'll leave it until very early next week and make a decision.