Megabusa geometry

Tpacker

Hi, picked up my Megabusa today and want to start making sure it is set up properly as it has only done 160miles from build and geometry never set up. Has any one got some basic camber,toe, ride heights etc for fast road occasionally track use for a westy Megabusa, just to get me started?

All with driver weight in the seat... 120mm front ride height, 140mm rear, 1.5 deg negative camber front, 1.0 deg rear, 10 mins toe out front, 40 mins toe in rear.

Castlecroft

I have a set up sheet for the megabuse that Westfield issue out, send me you email and I can send it over.

Deanspoors
3 hours ago, Tpacker said:

yes it has ARBs and they are nitron shocks

Nitron shocks are a good start. I find my car handles really well with the anti-roll bars fitted on the track, but it feels very skittish on bumpy roads. A compromise is to either disconnect and tie wrap one anti roll bar drop link out of the way, or put it to the softest setting.