Lots of goodies! - prices reduced

Deanspoors

Okay, a bit of a clear out. can post the smaller items, but others are collection only. 

Hayabusa Gen 1 ECU - 32920-24FK0 - £50 posted

Unknown make paddles - measures 250mm across, comes with a flexible cable 1250mm long - £90 posted

Westfield antiroll bars (requires some mounting bolts as I used these to fit my playskool antiroll bars) £50 - collect only

Hayabusa gen 1 TRE module, tricks ECU into thinking car is always in 5th gear which eliminates engine retard in 1st through to 4th gear under 50% throttle. see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251302500103 - £10 posted

Carbon fibre tax disc holder if for someone fancies one for nostalgic reasons - £10 posted

Set of westfield dampers with springs - were used on my car from new for less than 250miles, until I upgraded to protechs. £130 collect only

Alloy Tow ring - £12 posted

SOLD

IVA steering wheel 

Standard steering arms

Carbon Fibre Steering Column cover - 2.5mm thick.

Hayabusa Gen 1 wheel 24 tooth, missing 1. From a late Gen 1 Hayabusa. If you're using a standalone ECU it's often required to change from the 8-1 wheel. 

Spares/Repair - Flatshifter/Trickshifter with throttle blipper, Control module was replaced with a new circuit board last year, removed this to fit a pneumatic shift kit and found the load cell is broken, so you will need a new load cell. 

Front nosecone indicators - longer length ones used for IVA, comes with clear indicator lenses

AB Paddle assembly 250mm (2 photos), with fabricated brackets and rod, bolts directly on to a megabusa.

Black ZK boot box new, uncut. - £80 posted

Standard Headlights, comes with spacers for IVA - £70 posted

Cheers,

Dean

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9c.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c9f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c98.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1c99.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1ca2.jpg

Hi

Would you be willing to post the boot box, if so, how much for boot box and postage to BA3 ? Tried sending you a pm but didn't go through your end on this.

Thanks

Chris

If I have a box it'll fit in I could possibly post. Probably £80 posted depending on how much it's costs to post. 

Dean 

How much are they worth to you binjou? open to offers, not really sure on how much they're worth. 

7 hours ago, Deanspoors said:

If I have a box it'll fit in I could possibly post. Probably £80 posted depending on how much it's costs to post. 

Dean 

Thanks, will give it a miss.

19 hours ago, Deanspoors said:

How much are they worth to you binjou? open to offers, not really sure on how much they're worth. 

I honestly don't know, £20?

4 hours ago, Deanspoors said:

Hi binjoau, sorry but these have sold via pm 

I might have a spare one - not sure which side it is though. Will look when I get a chance.

(hope you don't mind me jumping in here Dean!)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.