Westfield SEi 1600 Toyota 4AGE - SOLD

alexander72

fullsizeoutput_6d4.jpegPolished aluminium dash, FIA cut off, rev counter... functional 

If only I had the cash... Great, well sorted car. Surprised it didn't sell within hours!

Hi Bennett, in honesty no one has been to see it yet as I have been away working,  I'm back next weekend but I expect a deal to be done by then.  Its on piston heads now but i am in no rush to sell it to be honest.  I'd like it to go to a sprinting home as it is supremely well set up and the engine.box combo is incredible. 

• Like 1

Come on Stu the speed series misses you mate. Buy it back and get out there. 

Come on Stu the speed series misses you mate. Buy it back and get out there. 

• Like 1

Car does at least 47mph in first gear...  I know 'cos Northants Constabulary told me so.......

James

Really sorry to hear you are not too well

Is it due to all that hanging around in trees rather in than pubs like most of us!

I hope you can make a good recovery!

Best wishes

Glutey

Thanks Glutey,  Im getting there mate but a long way to go...  need this car sold ASAP  :-) 

broken my personal mobile so intact number is now 07464 462999 or james.alexander@willistowerswatson.com  thanks all.

James 

evening all,  

Many folks have asked me why I would be selling the ex Stu Hill Sei and I have answered some but not all. 

i started out in the speed series on 2013 and was immediately hooked and ended up with a superb mighty cross flow developed and run by martin parkes over many seasons.  This car won the Class A champs that year and i fuelled my addiction by snaffling up the Stu Hill car that is now for sale with the dream of running in road legal car engine expert class.  A planned change of job stopped me going out and racing as I had no time to concentrate.

All that changed in 2016 (November) when I contracted a respiratory virus that has damaged my lungs and seriously changed my Mental ability to drive at race speed.  Added to this I now have a lung disease of Mesothelioma and I have decided to stay with a 7 and do road touring with my family - with someone next to me to make memories and get to spectate and photograph my love of motorsport.

So why sell the blue car ? Its a road legal car that is engineered and set up for speed and handling.  It needs nothing to be immediately quick and competitive and to me it is savings in the garage that someone else could be winning in.  Its that simple... 

So, i have a chap interested but our calendars don't fit this weekend and I leave for China sunday PM - back 6th March when I would like to make a real effort to find this car a new custodian, a new pilot, someone who wants a winning sorted car in the garage on a drive away basis.  (Duncan I hope you can get to view it ASAP after the 6th mate) 

My mobile is now fixed 07811 207274 - car located Northampton and is MOT'd to 2017 August.

Lastly, if anyone wants it set up and new tyres on a new Caged cage that can be arranged (at cost) at Northampton Motor Sport who have cared for this car

I am asking £8k and would take near offers but if it does not sell it might be sign I am meant to keep it - in which case has anyone got a house with a quadruple garage for sale ???:d:d

best wishes, 

james 

Hi mate, as per Facebook messages, really sorry to see you selling and we'll miss you from the paddock, but hope your health returns and you can join us another day.

This is a cracking car and I have dirty thoughts about selling mine and buying this to move classes. It really is primed for winning. 

Just a thought but do you think it would be worth removing the vinyl graphics? It may be putting people off as it's otherwise a very clean car. 

Good luck with the sale pal.

Barny

`Kind words Barney,, thankyou.

I have an offer on the engine now so might be selling as a rolling chassis with dog box and diff.

All the graphics can be removed with a hair dryer. Perhaps I should do that?

James 

18 hours ago, alexander72 said:

`Kind words Barney,, thankyou.

I have an offer on the engine now so might be selling as a rolling chassis with dog box and diff.

All the graphics can be removed with a hair dryer. Perhaps I should do that?

James 

Sorry to hear you are not well James. I had a chuckle about the removal of the graphics line  though as I've just spent the morning doing just the opposite and putting some more on new wider wings.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.