Westfield SEi 1600 Toyota 4AGE - SOLD

alexander72

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet! Would be great to have a few tussles in A2 with you Stuart :)

• Like 1

There is interest now from Ireland, UK, Australia and France.  It would seem I have undervalued it somewhat but I believe it is priced to sell.   

Good luck with the sale James.  I hope it stays in the UK and it appears in the speed series again.  It would be a shame to lose such a well sorted and successful car.

David

Thanks Mr Birch.. I'm actually minded to change my mind and keep the mighty beast....

For those that have asked. Some more images.  Drilled discs reduce weight IMG_1398.JPG

Powdercoated chassis and bespoke transmission and adjustable ASH Mason ARB's  IMG_1876.JPG

engine detail showing removable side panels and Tony Law exhaust manifold - matched to cams and head make this engine rev like a BEC to 200BHP at 8500 rpm 

IMG_1877.JPG

New body work fitted in 2013 gives this car a smart yet functional appeance.  Compomotive 13" wheels optimise contact patch and reduce weight further. Look good too...IMG_0540.JPG

Picture taken this weekend just gone - showing small light and indicators and RAW full cage.  Repackable silencer keeps noise suitable for track days or competition usage....IMG_3819.JPG

Carbon fibre boot lid to cover small tank and the differential IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1396.JPGGAZ MONO shocks, ARBS, 4 pot brakes (ultralight) make it handle and stop as it should 

Car available for viewing all weekend and I have waterproofs if anyone fancies a run out - Northampton. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.