NOW RECOVERED- westfield stolen please keep your eyes peeled- NOW RECOVERED

pete g

good friend of mine just found out his car and trailer has been stolen . today . must have been done over christmas . was in locked garage .

very high spec  
please keep you eyes and ears open please . and  parts coming up for sale etc 

Edited by Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO
improved title- as it's back!

Is this Steve G's car. Not good news whoevers it is :down:

yes it was

Gutted for him. Fingers crossed

Oh no ... that is one of the best put together sprint Westfields I have ever seen .   I hope it is recovered

David

That makes me so angry. I will certainly be on the lookout and if it turns up anywhere around here will go and recover.

Sorry to hear this Steve.

• Like 1

To look at, the only difference from when it was nicked was it had a carbon exhaust can and a low Tillett passenger seat.

Distinguishing parts I suppose are the Simpson manifold, Siltech widetrack suspension. Sadev short sequential box with geartronics paddleshift. DTA s100. Tillett carbon seats. Barmby wheels. Carbon nose, carbon rear wings and **** loads of other nice stuff!!!

38 minutes ago, Arm said:

That makes me so angry. I will certainly be on the lookout and if it turns up anywhere around here will go and recover.

Sorry to hear this Steve.

steve is gutted as you can quess

Thanks for all the help and good wishes from everyone in the hillclimbing, sprinting and Westfield family.

Especially Pete - thanks mate.

facebook  is a good place to spread the word. lets hope it shows some rewards. gutted for you  one of the best prepared cars out there such a shame 

Sorry to hear of this theft. There is no way such a distinctive car will be sold in one piece, it will be broken and the trailer will have the distinctive cover off and sold on.

I would suggest that you list everything that is on that is special and see where the bits start appearing, gumtree, Pistonheads Ebay. when an item similar appears then see if another appears and that will be a starting point.

Do not give up hope, I was burgled and found my watches on Ebay. Scrote caught and now has a criminal record, still has hands which I would have chopped off, but better than nothing. 

Gutting, ive shared on my facebook and on the Speed Series Facebook page.

Hopefully this will be recovered. 

Rich :down:

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to NOW RECOVERED- westfield stolen please keep your eyes peeled- NOW RECOVERED