eBay - could someone please explain .....

tisme

I just don't get it http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X361790520551.TRS0&_nkw=361790520551&_sacat=0

I suspect it's because when you sort high to low you see them first but then why would you buy it ?? I just don't understand (and I've seen this with loads of other items as well)

???

I think it's because they are out of stock. They don't need to pull the listing. Just put the price back to normal when back in stock

• Like 2

I think it's because they are out of stock. They don't need to pull the listing. Just put the price back to normal when back in stock

ah, I think you may be right there - shall I buy one and see what happens to my rating (and Paypal !!) :p

Also while I'm moaning about eBay - why do people seperatly list a 20amp blade fuse for every make of car ever made - again, is that because it doesn't cost them (and it blocks out any other person advertisng - or in my case I give up - and that's why I often sort high to low !!)

I do like eBay and I've found just about everything I've ever needed for the Westie but it's becoming increasingly annoying to use imho

Anyway, back to my bacon sandwich ....

I've sent them a question, asking if the price of the filter includes the car itself. :p

• Like 1