Various Parts comming soon

tolf

Soon for sale, the following parts, please PM me if interested:

1 x standard capacity carb fuel tank - no leaks - moving to injection tank £100

1 x Omex 200 ECU with loom - set up by NMS for Zetec Blacktop 2.0 - £200 - now SOLD

A pair of Weber DCOE40 carbs, new gaskets & seals, hold balance very well - again set up by NMS about 8 months ago £300 now SOLD

Can post pics of items after Sunday when they will be removed from the car.

Thanks

Ian

Keep your carb tank and convert it to injection by adding a self sealing take off to the flexi pipe filler neck to create a new breather.

Use the current breather as the new return. Costs £20 works no bother. You'll save alot of cash

Keep your carb tank and convert it to injection by adding a self sealing take off to the flexi pipe filler neck to create a new breather.

Use the current breather as the new return. Costs £20 works no bother. You'll save alot of cash

Which you'll then blow on external swirl pots and extra plumbing... :d

• Like 1

I believe Tolf has a new tank already :)

Which you'll then blow on external swirl pots and extra plumbing... :d

Worked for me, even with a swirl pot was far cheaper than an injection tank. Easy job too

Worked for me, even with a swirl pot was far cheaper than an injection tank. Easy job too

Tank was £100, internal baffles &  including high pressure internal pump - easier to have this than messing about with swirl pots etc.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.