Applecross 2017 the tartan weekend

ziplob

we go for our blat on the Saturday , we head home on the Sunday around ten in the morning . Will be posting all the details up in the next month .

Bob,

Just picked up on his post (where have I been), what's the accommodation situation now?

Graeme

10 hours ago, ziplob said:

we go for our blat on the Saturday , we head home on the Sunday around ten in the morning . Will be posting all the details up in the next month .

Ohh ok, we'll try and meet you on Saturday then :) 

5 hours ago, Scottish Westy said:

Bob,

Just picked up on his post (where have I been), what's the accommodation situation now?

Graeme

Bring yer tent...:d

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2017 at 08:53, Jay-Sec said:

Ohh ok, we'll try and meet you on Saturday then :) 

Come for the whole weekend, will be another three Westies going over on Friday as usual. :yes::yes:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Applecross Inn booked for 6.30 on the Saturday night and the walled garden for brecky on the Saturday morning 9.00 . still looking at Saturdays run . Onich hotel booked 12/12.30 on the Friday for lunch , Do we have a driver for the van ??? 

• Like 4

Bob,

Just checked with Alan ... he is ok to do it again this year.

cheers

Jim.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ziplob said:

Applecross Inn booked for 6.30 on the Saturday night and the walled garden for brecky on the Saturday morning 9.00 . still looking at Saturdays run . Onich hotel booked 12/12.30 on the Friday for lunch , Do we have a driver for the van ??? 

3 hours ago, JimM said:

Bob,

Just checked with Alan ... he is ok to do it again this year.

cheers

Jim.

:t-up::t-up:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

GETTINT THE BIG TRANSIT AGAIN THIS YEAR SO IF ANYONE IS SHORT OF DIGS THEN SHOVE AN AIR MATTRESS IN AND BINGO ONE FORD CAMPING HUT , WILL POST UP SATURDAYS RUN THIS WEEKEND .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Applecross campsite fire , Just spoke to the campsite and it is closed till this Friday, so it will be fully open again for the clan McWesty gathering .

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question re this year's route: I get a safe 100 miles to a tank of fuel. Do I need to bring a spare 20 litres, or are there likely to be enough fuel stops to render this unnecessary? Thanks, Brian.

Brian,

I thought the same last year - but in reality there are (or were) enough fuelling places on the routes - I would recommend just a 5 litre can, the likelyhood is that we could pool supplies if anyone was getting very low.

Dave.

• Like 2