2004 Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec - £8950 **** SOLD *******

tightscot

Now sold and deposit taken. Will post details of the trailer for sale once I've got the pics sorted.

Time has come to sell my much loved Westfield. I haven't advertised it elsewhere yet - you've got first dibs. Here's the full spec and I'm looking for £8950 for her. Not being rude but it's not a haggle - it's a fair price. I've also got a custom built, fully enclosed car trailer which is available seperately after the car has gone as she lives in it - looking for £2,100 for that. This is a very tidy car, well built and well maintained and is probably best described as road focused - not an out and out track day car.

Any questions - please PM me or call me on 07799 068221. I live near Cirencester if you want to come and view.

WESTFIELD SEI 1.8 ZETEC (2004)

VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chassis: 5471 Type Approval Number: AA168516

1.8 Zetec (donor 1994 Mondeo) on twin Webber 40 DCOE's.

First registered in June 2004.

This car was built by an Aircraft Engineer to a high standard. All parts bought new with most from the Westfield factory. Always been garaged and never used in the wet.

Standard GRP bodywork in Westfield Racing Green including detachable rear arches with carbon effect stone guards. V8 ducted front nose cone, lockable rear bootbox , lockable bonnet.

16" Team Dynamics Monza's wheels, Westfield spare wheel cover included.

Fully tuned Zetec by Northampton Motorsport with raceline baffled lightweight aluminium sump. Raceline cast alloy water rail. Engine stripped and all seals and gaskets replaced.

A Ford MT75 Mark 2 gearbox with quickshift (Sierra Mk2)

Sierra (86) rear differential 3.62 (non-lsd).

Raceline full stainless exhaust system.

Colour coded dashboard. VDO guages in black. Detachable steering wheel. Caterham grp race seats. 3" williams 4pt harnesses, Carbon effect rear lights. Chrome package including lights, roll bar, windscreen suspension springs. Wet weather gear inc sidescreens, hood and split zipped tonneau.

Brake pads: 1986 Sierra

Oil filter: OC606 Mahle Oil Filter

Alpha Bronze Performance Ignition Management Kit; Alpha Throttle Position Sensor

Modified inlet manifold and 36mm chokes

Full build manual, build photos and massive pack of rceipts for everything spent on her.

Specification

• Engine layout: Front Engined

• Aspiration: Normally Aspirated

• Engine size (Litres): 1.8

• Engine configuration: 4 cylinder

• Cylinders: 4

• Engine power (BHP): 130

• Fuel consumption (MPG): 35

• Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive

• Previous owners: 2

• Mileage: 13900

• Year: 2004

• MOT: 27th July 2017

westfield front On

westfield side On 2 (640x336)

westfield side On

westfield rear view

westfield dash

westfield engine

Hi Gordon,

This section of the Boardroom is pretty public.

I've hashed out your VIN number for the moment, if you want it restored just ask, but as both your VIN number and license plate number were available in this thread, you were possibly exposing yourself to something nasty if the wrong person got hold of the information.

D

• Like 4

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.