New update, part 6

Castlecroft

• 4 weeks later...

I presume that you will be entering the speed series again Tom

• Like 1

I presume that you will be entering the speed series again Tom

I will do 1 year Terry, but not next year sorry. 

Come on Tom!!!!!

Next year as a WSCC club member you must at least enter our fantastic 2-day event at Blyton that is held in July.  Team Castlecroft (Graham and Ben) should also join in the fun.  There is no better place to find out how you perform alongside some of the best Westfield competitors in the UK. Plus advice on car set up, driving, the lines to take and braking points etc. etc..  Not forgetting the legendary WSCC Speed Series banter in the paddock and evening entertainment.  

The WSCC Blyton event should/has to be on your calendar.

You don't have to join the WSCC Speed Series (£25) to do Blyton but if you did then it would also open up great opportunities to compete at the hills at Shelsley Walsh, Gurston Down, Loton Park and sprints at Curburough and Castle Combe - all very close to you guys.

Now there speaks a true member of the WSCC SS Organising Team   ;)  ;)  :p  :p  :t-up:

Paul I competed in the first Blyton weekender many years ago and loved every min of it, the sun was out all weekend and was having great banter/battles with another WSCC Member for 2nd in class.  

I'll see when the Prescott dates come out, to see if I/we (Graham and Ben) can do the Blyton weekend as well (Fingers crossed my work contract gets extended) 

I might be able to find a few more people to join in as well

Would be good to see you in the SS paddock again Tom.