Sold: 2015 Westfield Mazda SDV

Prawnabie

Is this a wide body, the reason for the question is that I would like a wide body car.

I currently own an SE Narrow and I am looking to upgrade

Is this a wide body, the reason for the question is that I would like a wide body car.

I currently own an SE Narrow and I am looking to upgrade

This one may already be sold or on the way to being sold, so a cheeky plug for this if I may: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/121381-2013-mazda-sdv-%C2%A3975000/

Yes sorry all it was collected today, I hope the new owner is happy with it!!

They should be - that was a bargain IMO.

Far too cheap IMO

I think you should delete the thread now, devaluing our cars!

• Like 1

Well, I guess a car is always worth what someone pays for it and if the seller asks less than you would reasonably expect, then that's their call. Often means there's a rabbit away, but in this case I very much doubt it as Shaun always comes across as a genuine bloke.

I honestly think that was a bargain, but as long as buyer and seller are happy - c'est la vie!

Thanks Chris, not sure why I called you Ian before?!?!

I price it for what I needed to get out of it really, I know I could have gotten more for a fact but that's another story....

There are a few reasons for the sale- I have bought a Jedi with a friend, although it's mainly his project and I am just kind of partly financing it, I still hope to have a couple of drives! I am also currently restoring a herald at home and am losing the use of the in laws garage for the westie so that also spurred the sale on abit. The last reason is that I fancy scratch building a track car, maybe something like the single seater locost but who knows!

Either way it was a genuine sale for what I honest think is a very good example of an Mazda SDV. The buyer had a good look over it and I assumed our appraisals weren't too far apart as he left with the car...

Thanks to all who took the time to enquire!

Thanks Chris, not sure why I called you Ian before?!?!

Don't worry, been called worse :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's back up for sale already on PH,but with a nice £9500 asking price.

So it would seem a car dealer bought it :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.