I've been trying to think of tv show name?

pickmaster Andy Lowe

Makes a right dangler up of it ... the finished product was flawed ... Basically lead on by a production team to make terrible decisions? Sounds like kit car crisis

I'm sure I remember the basic kit having a decent enough reputation at the time; trouble was almost everything they attempted to fasten to it was stuff it had never been designed to be used with, from big things like the engine and gearbox down to small details.

The production team had a story they wanted to tell and did exactly what they needed to in order to tell it. Perhaps it helped that the poor guy was easily lead (off air) into making some wholly inappropriate choices and perhaps he was maybe a little easier than some to be made to look like a fool.

But never forget with TV, they tell what they want to tell.

I found this story from the kit builders side

Shocking read

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=172002

Absolutely shocking !!  - moral there of course is to trust no-one and especially those connected to television production companies or anyone who has a "brilliant idea"

Just look at Channel 4 and the GBBO !! :rolleyes:

Absolutely shocking !! - moral there of course is to trust no-one and especially those connected to television production companies or anyone who has a "brilliant idea"

Just look at Channel 4 and the GBBO !! :rolleyes:

So far 25 million a year for a tent and some ovens still they might get criss Evans in to present it

• Like 1

Going back to the OP topic name - strangely enough the next topic down at the moment is called "Pointless Convertibles" ....... perfect :d

As for CE presenting GBBO - that sounds ideal - they could dig up Fanny Cradock (as she'd not have much to say and therefore not interrupt Mr Evans)  - they could also be supported by Holly Willoughby and Christine Bleakley as the jovial "p" takers ............... :barf:

Now luvvies, where's my contract and lawyer.......