Newly built 220bhp Zetec 2.0 Silvertop "Dunnel Option 3" Engine

rocques007

I have a zero miles since build Zetec 2.0 engine with Dunnel Option 3 kit (212-223bhp) as per here http://www.dunnellengines.com/zetec_carb_optionkits_3.php  

The block was acid dipped and fully inspected and uprated Dunnel rod bolts installed when the engine was built by local motorsport mechanic. As mentioned, this has not been run since the build so is basically like new. Also comes with Dunnel shallow wet sump, Raceline water rail, lightweight motorsport alternator, 45 DCOE’s, Dunnel ECU and loom, custom exhaust manifold for Westfield, spare standard Zetec 2.0 engine. £3500 o.n.o.

I also have a type 9 rocket box, not sure of ratios.......

Also a Quaife QBM1M Sequential gearbox with drop gear set, position display indicator and geartronics flat up shift unit....

PM me if interested.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Engine Sold!

STILL FOR SALE -  Quaife QBM1M Sequential gearbox with drop gear set, position display indicator and geartronics flat up shift unit, hydraulic clutch.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.