SOLD :: Brian James Minno Max

Andy Banks

I'm looking to sell my trusted Brian James Minno Max trailer. It's got all the extras bar a Jerry can store and a tyre rack and comes with two attached spares (one blown). It had a service last year. There are some rubber marks and minor dents on the mudguard from the blow out, nothing that a fella with the skills could not rectify. Other than that it's as honest as the day is long and has served me well. You can't really get these anymore so a bit like hen's teeth!

Brochure here...

My car is a wide with wide track. All the info is in the brochure but the key bits:

• Load Bed Length – 3.40m / 11ft 2in
  • Load Bed Width – 1.71m / 5ft 7in
  • Fits in a standard garage so you park on it too
  • Gross Weight – 1600kg
  • Load Capacity – 1150kg
  • Number of Axles – 2
  • Overall Trailer Length –  4.62m / 15ft 2in
  • Overall Trailer Width – 2.05m / 6ft 9in
  • Centre deck
  • Locking hitch
  • Locable storage
  • Heavy duty jockey wheel
  • Winch
  • Extra long glide out ramps
  • Wheel Stop chocs
  • Four straps
  • Replacement anti-slip

I'm looking for £1600.00. I'm in no hurry as I want to use the money for a trailer upgrade and I prefer another Member to buy it so it's not going on any auction sites at present and if I don't get the funds I'll keep it. Please email or PM or call...

Pics follow...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

Great advert. GLWTS

Anyone... before I try other channels.

Looks from the measurements like this should fit in a standard single garage, might be worth mentioning?

I have seen this trailer and it's excellent. If it was available a couple of months ago I would have bought it. My only option of getting it now is if Andy wants part ex of if there is a three way deal for my older cheaper trailer.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.