WSCC Umbrellas - ORDER BEFORE 21st Dec 11am

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hi all

A year or two ago I purchased 25-30 umbrellas (black/white with vents) and had the WSCC logo applied.

If I can get enough interest (say 15 confirmed enquiries) I will order some more

I think they are going to be £30-£35 inc postage (I am awaiting confirmation of pricing from supplier)

Post up your interest in this topic please

Thank you

Clark

I bought one of these the first time around, fantastic umbrella and has lasted really well, still going strong. It has survived all kinds of miserable weather and the vents mean it holds up even in the strong Anglesey winds we had in may.

Unfortunate for Clark but great news for me as that means I don't need another one, but I can highly recommend them!!

• Like 3

I picked one up at Stoneleigh when they were last available for the tin top and have been please with it. I could do with another for the Westi.

• Like 1

looking at the original quote they were 1.33m Geoffrey - I assume it will be the same brollie all being well :t-up:

Thanks Cleggy.

I will measure the one I have and come back to you.

The one I have is rectangular and it fully covers from over the front of the windscreen to over the rollbar but it just does not fully cover over the sides.

• Like 2

Me P P Please :)

I had one from the original batch and yes, everything about them is excellent, mine still going strong despite my operation of it. Buy with confidence. Thanks Cleggy. :)

Hi all

A year or two ago I purchased 25-30 umbrellas (black/white with vents) and had the WSCC logo applied.

If I can get enough interest (say 15 confirmed enquiries) I will order some more

I think they are going to be £30-£35 inc postage (I am awaiting confirmation of pricing from supplier)

Post up your interest in this topic please

Thank you

Clark

Is this what is on offer a brolly able to cover the cab area if the car?

Could you put me down fo one - please