October Anglesey event

Terry Everall

..... Nunn and I have entered for the crack...

See you there

Wouldn't be the same without the 'extreme' chuckle brothers  :p  :d

This :marto:  isn't named "Marto" by accident you know ;)

Yes please!!

And if possible, spin just 2 cars ahead of me, in order to make me wait in the start line for 10 minutes under torrential rain and leave me F**** wet. 

I'll have you know I did a lovely pirouette and carried on, no need for the marshals to keep you waiting

So, they was that impressed and excited with your skills performing extreme stunts in the wet, that  they needed to stop the activites to chill down a bit before being able to proceed safetly.

( No, seriously, they thought that it was a cone somewhere)

Looks like a poor turnout for what is usually a well attended final event in our calendar

Provisional list shows only  11 speed series competitors :down:

Where have you seen the entry list? Ive not had anything yet

So....I'm very much looking forward to next weekend, and it will be my first visit to Anglesey.  I'm coming up from the 'deep south' in the motorhome on Friday afternoon; are there any top tips from seasoned visitors in relation to logistics etc?  I missed out on a garage, but beyond that is there anything particular/peculiar to the venue/facilities/journey that it would handy to be aware of? 

Thanks in advance.

Simon

• Like 1

Hey Simon, great news that you'll be there, will be good to see you again! Seems a long time since we were sheltering from the rain in Blyton!!

In terms of logistics, it's one of the easier paddocks to set up in as you just park your motor home and trailer in your paddock space, and that's you done. There's a good cafe for breakfast/lunch/dinner and good toilet/shower facilities too. I'll be there hopefully from around 4 so will see you there! (Although sadly in a tent not a giant luxurious motor home!!) :d

Barny

So....I'm very much looking forward to next weekend, and it will be my first visit to Anglesey.  I'm coming up from the 'deep south' in the motorhome on Friday afternoon; are there any top tips from seasoned visitors in relation to logistics etc?  I missed out on a garage, but beyond that is there anything particular/peculiar to the venue/facilities/journey that it would handy to be aware of? 

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Not really Simon. The best route that I have found is M5 to M6 then M6 for a short while to the M54 before it becomes the A5. Follow that to Oswestry and then use the A483 to go past Wrexham to the A55 which takes you along the north coast of Wales pretty much to the circuit. The last part is around 4-5 miles of B road. Most of the rest is all motorway or dual carriage way from the M6.

There are showers and a bar which serves food on site along with electric hook-ups for campers in 2 islands within the main paddock. Take a long lead as they get congested

Sorry guys I've had to withdraw my entry for this event.

Have a great weekend ( hopefully a dry one if I'm not there )!

Ooops - That's a shame Mart. Hope all is OK

Ooops - That's a shame Mart. Hope all is OK

Thanks John

Yes all ok here just something that's needs my personal attention this coming weekend, unfortunately!

BOOOO!