Black Country Area Meet - Sunday 7th August at 7pm

Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

Hello All,

The August meeting is approaching (Sun 7th August) the meeting will be at the usual place.

Unfortunately I won't be there (I'll be near Gatwick ready to catch a flight to somewhere sunny Monday Morning) but my son Oliver should be there in my place.

The Midland Breakfast Club has its next meeting coming up on Sunday 21st August at the British Ironwork Centre in Oswestry, I'm hoping to attend so if your interested in joining up to travel please let me know. (I'm back in the UK on the 19th)

Thanks

Rhett

Push your car down and we will all watch you put it back together………we could help but its always more fun watching people work  :p

• Like 1

I'm on call for work all weekend, but if they haven't dragged me in to save the day I'll drop by in a black Zetec.

Hope to see you on Sunday then. Will you still be wearing your super hero outfit in case you need to save the day? :p  

Hope to see you on Sunday then. Will you still be wearing your super hero outfit in case you need to save the day? :p  

:t-up: If only I was either that important or that exciting! Unfortunately I've been packed off to into Europe until Tuesday which scuppers my plans, hope the weather's good for you guys, I'll look forward to joining you another time.

I'll be there, I going out shortly for a quick blat before hand if I make it to the petrol station!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks to you all for making me and Emma feel so welcome. Looking forward to the next one and hopefully getting some sideways action soon............although, did have a little bit pulling out of the boozer!!

Good to see all last night. Great to welcome new owners Simon and Emma, hope see you again soon.