Brian James Minno trailer for sale

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

No. I will be in Essex.

The price will include all straps, locks etc, and I will smile when you hand the money over.

I want to get some extra bits for it, jerry can box, tyre rack, we though this a good way, to raise funds.

If you want to run a trailer hire business, you'd want something a bit bigger than a minno....

Being as theres only standard track Westfields, c******ms, and Minis that fit on them...

Trailer hire does seem like a good little earner, but I guess you've got deal with theft/accident insurance, regular damage to lights etc, people wanting to pick it up/drop it off at inconvenient times and so on.

Being as theres only standard track Westfields, c******ms, and Minis that fit on them...

My wide track green car fits on OK, as do wide track c******m's. I've had K2 RUM on my minno, with no problems.........

Miraz's wide track/wide wheeled SV was a bit too wide though......

However............ If you are hiring out a trailer you must declare that its for commercail use to insurers which will send your premium quite high  :(  :(

Failure to disclose commercial use may nullify insurance  ;)  ;)  :(  :(

If you want to run a trailer hire business, you'd want something a bit bigger than a minno....

That's right.

I'll buy the minno off you Janet.

:D  :p  :D

:t-up:

Aye. I kinda mean the wide-track rear cars. The ones with the extra wide detachable arches.

Not many of them about I s'pose.

Fair enough. Just making sure we're not sending out confused signals...........

Arent you honoured  

Not really. I hear it's been seen on quite a few trailers/recovery vehicles in the past..... :0  :0  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Not really. I hear it's been seen on quite a few trailers/recovery vehicles in the past.....

Certainly dont see it on a track very often!

280bhp on the road, wheres the point in that!

(IMO)

True enough. Did you happen to see it at Curborough last May? It was really quite good........

Nah, saw it croooozin at LeMans last year. :cool:

That curborough thing made me smile, to see the Caterblade beat/come close to the big power mob.

Fully appreciate it was driven by a curborough expert etc etc...

Cheers,

Al.

Yeah, it was a good day, with some outstanding performances. Roger Swift was driving the 'Blade, and was mighty impressive, as you say.

You got no hope of any thing it you call me Jan (et)

Was not trying to start trailer hire company, just though it may have been a good idea to raise the £200+ to pay for few bits for the trailer

It would be more borrow my trailer, but give me a little money to help me pay for a new tyre rack & jerry can box.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.