Silverstone Classic Tickets - One More Chance!

Captain Colonial

Nope. Three (3) lots of Friday, Saturday and Sunday for one Adult.

Hi gang

If you missed the chance to get tickets for the Silverstone Classic, I've got good news for you. :)

In the organisers infinitive wisdom, in the exhibitors pack we just received, there are 3 sets of complimentary tickets for all three days of the show. This was a complete surprise to us backstage to be sure! However, the policy of the club is that the club officers do not get any outside freebies and enjoy the same level of benefit that non-club officers do, i.e. we paid for our tickets just like everyone else.

So here's what we're going to do. These three day tickets for two people sell for £99 per set (retail non-club price is double that). If you want a set, you can buy them from us for £99 per set including postage, and all the money raised will be contributed to the club's charity.

First come, first served basis by replying below. We will raise an invoice here in the forums you can pay online, so nice and easy. Lord Banks has the comps and will post them to you in due course.

Let's raise £300 for charity, folks! :t-up:

Hmmm sorry but I thought I have paid for a pair as advertised ?

Apologies for the confusion. What's happened is that we have mixed things up a little so what we actually have is 3 sets of Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets for one Adult. So that's 3 adults in total for the entire weekend.

Where we are is that David wants 2 sets for two adults for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Gary wants one set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This is possible and can happen.

What we need to do is confirm the costs and I believe sort out the back end for Gary's price which obviously will be different.

That sound fair?

Apologies to those waiting in the wings to join Gary and apologies to our charity as we will be down on original guestimates.

Thanks bunje camping booked, ticket paid now just need some good weather cos its 520 miles each way lol oh and boy am I popular at work time off at short notice :)

I believe we are all sorted now, thanks for your patience and again apologies for the confusion. So that's two sets of Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets for 1 x Adult to David and one set of Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets for 1 x Adult  to Gary. So that's all 3 sets gone.

Monies are or will be sorted backstage and then passed to the Hope for Cancer charity.

Thanks Gents.

• Like 1

Well done guys - great to see the tickets used and money raised for a very worthy cause :yes:

• Like 2

Indeed well said Colin.

Dave and Gary and those who may have been hoping, thanks so much for your understanding and patience and of course for your donations, it's much appreciated. We do try to do things for the betterment of the Club, the Members and of those who rely on our collective support and it's much appreciated. We get it wrong occasionally, we are human and we all have lives to lead whilst we manage and maintain the Club as and when we can to the best of our abilities. Apologies again for the confusion, lesson learned...

I trust we can consider this closed (given conformation that the back-end stuff is sorted) so happy to lock this thread.

Any issues Gary and Dave, you are very welcome to get in touch directly.

Cheers All  :t-up: