Silverstone Classic Tickets - One More Chance!

Captain Colonial

Great response, thank you all!  Andy will be in touch and I'll help him raise the invoices to pay in here on line.  I'm very hopeful we'll be able to do this as we're not profiting from the comps with the money going to charity.

The one thing i don't know is if you'll be able to get an infield pass (and therefore go on the parade lap) on a comp or not.  I will drop an email and see if i can get an answer, but bear it in mind for now please.

• Like 1

Here: http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/visitor-info/staying-over/camping

But wait until Andy comes back to you and confirms things please! :)

Don't appear to be able to purchase camping on it's own via Solverstone Classic- I've tried, have to purchase entry ticket to move onto camping purchase.  :down:

I've been trying to sort an extra adult camper, now Wendz is coming.

And campsite site sends you back to Silverstone Classic site  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Are we able to pay for extra Camping on arrival ????

Don't appear to be able to purchase camping on it's own via Solverstone Classic- I've tried, have to purchase entry ticket to move onto camping purchase.  :down:

I've been trying to sort an extra adult camper, now Wendz is coming.

And campsite site sends you back to Silverstone Classic site  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Are we able to pay for extra Camping on arrival ????

No idea, sorry :( - suggest you make enquiries using the form on this page:

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/contact

I know Ben (Bunje) booked his camping after buying his tickets, he may well have phoned up though.

I sure he will be along shortly to comfirm.

Just for clarification, I have made enquiries and we cannot get infield car parking passes for those people with complimentary tickets (even if they do contribute to charity), which means no parade lap for those with the three sets if they bring their Westfield.  Sorry, I tried. :(

The organisers have no problems with us using the comps in this way, so no worries there. :)

If you are still interested, please let us know and I will raise the invoice backstage in due course.

Head gasket went on mine the other week so no issues for me!!

Head gasket went on mine the other week so no issues for me!!

Invoice raised :t-up: and PM sent!

EDIT: Payment received, many thanks! :t-up:

thanks Scott, will wait to hear from Andy and get sorted with tickets first

Gary

Hi Gary

I've got you down for the second set, as long as you're aware that unfortunately you can't have an infield pass so can't go on the parade lap with your Westfield.  Do you still want them?

Hi Scott.l know I'm somewhat late to this offer but if Garyt wishes to double up with me for a pair of tickets would that be OK. And Garyt

there is no need for us to share a tent because I will only be attending one day!

No probs here, whatever you arrange with Gary is fine. :t-up:

Hi Scott yes that's fine with me Will come to club stand so if you need anything just let me know

Gary

Thanks Gary, I've raised the invoice now, just click on your forum name in the top right corner of any page and choose Client Area, where you'll see the invoice and can pay by credit/debit card or by PayPal.  Lord Banks will then get your tickets into the post ASAP. :t-up:

Only one set to go!

Just to put your minds at rest.

The complimentary tickets are three lots of single Adult for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No camping nor infield pass I'm afraid but camping can be arranged separately as I'm sure you've worked out.

So it looks like one set to go... Get in now so I can ensure I post them over the weekend so you get them in time.